Do not forget the Christmas Benefit concerts at St.Mary’s Church - South Amboy, 12/18 & St. Thomas Church - Old Bridge 12/19!
Click on the Concert Event Tab!
Welcome to Music at Saint Mary’s! Now in our fourteenth exciting year, we are pleased to be able to offer another season of outstanding classical music events and concerts for the Central New Jersey community, especially our neighbors in Middlesex and Monmouth counties. We hope you'll enjoy perusing our website and look forward to seeing you at the concerts|
All the concerts are FREE and open to the public. Donations in support of the concert series may be given at the door or becoming a “Friend” of Music at Saint Mary’s.
Christopher M.C. Deibert
York Street Project - Garden Shelter Dedication
To view photos of the dedication, highlight the York Street Project tab above.
Benefit Christmas Concert for
Military Order of the Collar
Commandery of St. Peter Nolasco
The MOC-USA foundation, the charity arm of the Commandery of Saint Peter Nolasco, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is a humanitarian organization. All funds raised in the United States by the MOC-USA are donated to various domestic charities:
- The York Street Project (http://yorkstreetproject.org/) *****see below*****
- The Saint Mary Food Pantry (http://www.saintmarysa.org/pantry.html)
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- Various philanthropic contributions
- In June 2014, the MOC joined forces with Music at Saint Mary’s of South Amboy, NJ, in order to do a construction project for a women and children’s shelter in Jersey City, NJ, called the York Street Project. The YSP’s affiliated secondary school, Kenmare High School, began a community garden project last year at an industrial location, the use of which was and continues to be donated by the owners of the site. The primary purpose of this garden is to teach the students of Kenmare, mostly women in their late teens and 20s, about healthier eating and living.
Click on the notes below for the season’s line-up
I have attended several of the Music at St. Mary's events. Every one of them has showcased some incredible talent. The Messiah event each year is the highlight of my Christmas.